Friday, November 6, 2009

Day13-Nov 4


I don't really know what to talk about today. I've spent all my free time today doing nothing, watching shows on my computer, and procrastinating. Since high school i've been a master procrastinator, i have no idea how to manage my time and i never start anything on time. I honestly wish i could, but it's just not in me. And i know i could do so much better at school, at my projects, exams, and assignments if i could just start them ahead of time or at least on time, and not have to be worried sick when the deadline comes and feel the pressure and the nerves because i might not finish on time. Like right, now i feel like my head is exploding, but i need to start doing some research for a project that is due soon. If i had done this even a week earlier, then i wouldn't have to work when im not feeling good, but i know that i can't delay it any further because if i do, then i definitely won't finish it on time. And this is not only for projects and assignments, for my classes as well. If i would only start reading the chapters, summarizing them, and practicing from the beginning then i wouldn't have to cram everything a few days before the exam. I wouldn't have to sit for hours at the library, reading the chapters for the first time, memorizing everything at the last minute, and feeling like my head is going to burst at any second.

So another experiment that i'm planning on starting is learning to manage my time. I'm not sure how i'm going to do this yet, maybe making a specific schedule for every day of the week, a schedule which i can't deviate from, a schedule that works, that keeps me up to date with my schoolwork and that still allows me some free time for myself (although this is doubtful).

No comments:

Post a Comment