Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day24-Nov 15


ONE WEEK!
ONE SMOKE FREE WEEK!

I DID IITTT !!

one of the biggest things i have ever accomplished
i feel like a kid in a candy store
i couldn't be more proud of myself..

Ok so now that i have gone a whole week without smoking, i will try to do another week, and i'm guessing by the end of the second week, i won't even think about smoking anymore, right?
well, i certainly hope so.

on the other hand, i have decided on 2 more experiments:

1. the first one will be, NO MAKEUP FOR 6 DAYS. i will not wear any make-up at all when i leave my house starting tomorrow. i really want to see what happens when i try to do this tomorrow, but most of all i hope i'll be able to get an answer as to why i feel the need to pretend to be someone im not every single day of my life.

2. the second experiment will be a little less dramatic and life-changing but equally as important. I will try to eat out less, and will actually try to consume the food that i buy for myself every month before it goes bad. with this, i hope to reduce my excessive consumption of unnecessary food as well as the amount of food that goes bad precisely because of how much i eat out so.

No comments:

Post a Comment